Access Online Math Tests, Math Curriculum, and Language Arts Curriculum
Directions for accessing math assessments
1. Using the attached PDF "Central Unified Student Access for Online Resources," follow the steps for access to the Central Unified Student page.
2. Click on the PEARSON icon.
3. You will need your child’s username and password. It should be stapled on the Dec. 26 page of their agenda.
4. Choose “CLASSES” at the top of the page.
5. Choose "Completed”
6. You should be able to then view all recent assessments. You can see the question types and the answers chosen by your child.